If my 3rd level qualification was taught and examined through English am I exempt from providing English Language Qualification Documentation?

All applicants who require a visa to study in France, Ireland or Scotland will be required to have an English Language Certificate for immigration purposes. It is a criteria of the Programme that applicants hold a English Language Competency Certificate i.e. IELTS, TOEFL PBT, TOEFL IBT, or PTE if English is not your native language.  The Certificate must be uploaded to PAC before the closing date for applications or your application will be considered incomplete.