*There are no EU funded Erasmus Mundus scholarship places available for the 2017/18 academic year.
There are a number of internally funded scholarships available. FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE SEE RELEVANT INFORMATION AT: http://www.mscdesem.ie/
HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS:
Apply as above by March 31st. Applicants who obtain scholarships are typically, but not restricted to, those who have 1st class degrees from a university that is listed in the top 500 of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Supporting documents that must be uploaded by the application deadline:
Copies of official transcripts of results for all qualifications listed in your application.
Transcripts of results in languages other than English should be accompanied by a translation into English PLUS a copy of the original certificate indicating the award.
Two letters of recommendation (at least one from the institution your have graduated/will graduate from)
Your CV (we recommend that you use the European Format: see http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/ for details)
A copy of your Birth Certificate or valid Passport
A copy of your English Language Competency Certificate i.e. IELTS, TOEFL PBT, TOEFL IBT, or PTE (you must have one of these certificates if English is not your native language)
Signed copy of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Criteria (see file below)
Proof of residence. You need to supply one of the following documents as proof of residence
· a residence certificate issued in accordance with your municipality's normal registration rules;
· a certificate/letter from your place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question stating your current home address.
Supporting documents that may be uploaded after the application deadline:
It is expected that most students will apply before they have completed their final examinations. Such applications will be assessed on their previous results, and may be offered a conditional scholarship. Students who are offered a conditional place must provide their final results and a copy of their diploma/full certified transcript by June 30th, and will be notified within 10 working days of final acceptance if they meet the conditions or rejection if they do not.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR STUDENT ENTRANTS:
* Acknowledgement of receipt of submission of application: 1 week (5 working days)
* Notification if application is ineligible: immediately after the eligibility check is complete
* Notification if application is successful: late April 2017
* Students must make a formal acceptance of their offer within 10 days of the offer being made
* Appeal deadline: 7 days after you receive the Notice of Decision
* The course starts in mid September, all students must be present on campus on the date given in their letter of offer. Late admission to the programme is not permitted.
OTHER INFORMATION THAT I SHOULD BE AWARE OF REGARDING MY APPLICATION
- Information relating to individuals (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on "the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data"
- The names of all successful candidates will be published on the course website
- If you are selected (proposed for a scholarship, put on the reserve list, or enrolled on a self paying basis) your data may be used for the purposes of evaluating the Erasmus Mundus Programme and will be made available to the Agency, the EM National Structures, the EU Delegations and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association, acting as stakeholders of the programme
If you have enquiries on the application procedure, or on filling in the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org